Friday, November 6, 2009

I love...

Posted by Amapola Japan at 8:19 PM
If you know me already, you would know that I'm into COFFEE.

Starting a day with a nice cup of java just seems like the best way to start a day... So I'm a little annoying when it comes to what I like for my coffee.

There are many cafes I like. However, my favorite one would be the Starbuck. I like them because they are everywhere and they do offer pretty good coffee.

When I was in Vancouver, I used to like Blendz (http://www.blenz.com/). I loved their mocha made with Ghirardelli's chocolate...

Anyway, I went to one of my favorite coffee place today.

Aren't these cappuccinos adorable?? Just looking at them, I forgot what I was upset for (many not so nice things happened to me today).

0 comments on "I love..."

Post a Comment

 

Amapola Japan Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez