Thursday, November 5, 2009

Custom Order Anyone??

Posted by Amapola Japan at 5:51 PM
It has been way too long since the last time I updated...

For those who wonder if I am an active Etsyian or not...Yes!! I'm still active :D So please stay tuned for my upcoming products!!

For the past several months, I focused more on my Japanese websites and participated a few craft fairs. Now I finally got the skills to manage both my Etsy shop and Japanese online shop.

If you have noticed, I haven't really done a custom order before. But recently I've met a very nice customer who wanted me to create somethings for her. We've exchanged several e-mails back and forth. And finally I came up with these...




Roll cake earrings!!
I topped the cake with the chocolate with her initial.
And also this...

Roll cake ring!!
It's on a plate with a small fork :D
Isn't this cute???

I posted on my blog and asked her if she liked these (http://ameblo.jp/amapolastore/entry-10376510382.html, http://ameblo.jp/amapolastore/entry-10376519600.html#main). She said she loves them!!

I just shipped them today. And I'm still quite nervous whether she likes them or not because you never know until you have them in your hands... (I'm an experienced online shopper lol)

Anyway let me know if you are interested in custom order!!

0 comments on "Custom Order Anyone??"

Post a Comment

 

Amapola Japan Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez