Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Working on the computer...

Posted by Amapola Japan at 2:38 AM
Oh my goodness!! Today I was literally working on my computer for all day. I mean all day!! What happened to doing happy house wify stuff...oh forget about that! Just for today and maybe tomorrow...because I was working on a Japanese website. This took me forever to put it up. I wonder why most of Japanese stuffs are super complicated. I guess...A lot of stuffs are convenient; however, to be that way, there are many people behind the curtain working there ...off. Phew!!

Besides it was raining pretty hard today, so forget about cherry blossoms. They are all gone... Spring time in Japan is usually pretty short.

The one thing which was nice... I went to lunch with a friend yesterday. We went to a cafe called Yusoshi. This place was kinda funny becasue they have these seats where you basically have to sit on the floor. But they have these huge cushions and I had no clue how was I supposed to sit. It was funny...

Well, I'm working on knitting more scrunchies and making new charms now.

Here is what I listed yesterday. Amapola Japan. It's a rolled cake.

0 comments on "Working on the computer..."

Post a Comment

 

Amapola Japan Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez