Friday, April 17, 2009

Typical Japanese Woman

Posted by Amapola Japan at 3:03 AM
Majority of Japanese women are so much into beauty stuff...And I think I might be one of them, too. I love going to the nail salon! When I used to live in Canada, I frequently went to the nail salon there...but what I'm experiencing here is totally a different story.

They don't use any sort of machinery at all. So it takes time a little longer, but you could expect DETAILED arts and they are really good!

This is how mine looks like now.


If you have read my profile, you know that I'm a house wife. Yep, I clean, cook, and pretty much everything around house with these hands. They are actually pretty strong, so I have no problem.

Ummmm...so cute☆

0 comments on "Typical Japanese Woman"

Post a Comment

 

Amapola Japan Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez